Sussex Scene

An online Red Light District for Brighton & Hove, East and West Sussex
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:25 am


All times are UK Punting Time


Forum Guidelines


If you have had a bad punting or escorting experience you are encouraged to post the details in this forum to warn others. However, for legal reasons, please avoid posting full addresses and real names. Telephone numbers may be published in full only if they are already in the public domain, i.e. used in advertisements and internet profiles. If you wish to remain anonymous you may submit one of our Rip Off Report Forms and the warning will then be posted by a site administrator. Here is a link to the bad experience report form, http://www.sussexscene.com/rorf.html



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:09 pm 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member

Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 1023
This place is also advertising in the Friday Ad,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:43 pm 
do you think she might have been doing it against her will?

As well as a Hall of Shame, maybe there should be a separate section for trafficked/coerced escorts


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 am 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 04 Nov 2010
Posts: 12
nuts wrote:
do you think she might have been doing it against her will?

As well as a Hall of Shame, maybe there should be a separate section for trafficked/coerced escorts

yes it could well be. she looked young, and just wasn't into it 1 little bit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 739
sussexwhite wrote:
nuts wrote:
do you think she might have been doing it against her will?

As well as a Hall of Shame, maybe there should be a separate section for trafficked/coerced escorts

yes it could well be. she looked young, and just wasn't into it 1 little bit


Ring Crimestoppers. Leave anonymous information.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:21 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 13
CoughinCorner wrote:
sussexwhite wrote:
nuts wrote:
do you think she might have been doing it against her will?

As well as a Hall of Shame, maybe there should be a separate section for trafficked/coerced escorts

yes it could well be. she looked young, and just wasn't into it 1 little bit


Ring Crimestoppers. Leave anonymous information.



When you look at what happened logically its much more likely she wants some easy money but wants to do as little as possible,if she was scared or had bruises,then perhaps l would agree,but the girls l saw there were very confident,healthy and made it obvious that any interaction was not included!
Lets be real if they had a vicious pimp who wrote there profile as gfe, owo and french kissing they would be doing it through fear, one girl l met said she hated the job and would not bother coming back next summer.
So many Romanian girls have the feedback hidden or no feedback at all and when you phone to check them out they say any old bollocks to convince you they offer massage etc but just keep you well away from touching them by putting a condom on you as soon as you walk in and trying to make you cum as fast as possible!
Then 10 minutes of your 30 min visit gone you are bundled out as she answers the phone to speak to the next sucker!
Its just a cynical con to get as much money as possible in the shortest time and do as little as possible.
Its happened with Romanian girls in hotels working independently to me they even grin and know exactly what they are doing,but Polish, Hungarian,Slovakian,Czech and many other nationalities seem to have a better work ethic and standard of service,there must be many Romanians that are charming and are a pleasure to meet but l have met so many with this awful pickpocket mentality that l would rather play safe and avoid that source of worker!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 01 Jul 2013
Posts: 23
I see lots of Romanian girls on Adultwork and I'm always tempted cos they look gorgeous but there's always a niggling doubt that I'll get ripped off. Most don't have feedback. Are there any genuine 'good' ones in the Worthing area anyone can recommend? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:33 pm 
joey3379 wrote:
I see lots of Romanian girls on Adultwork and I'm always tempted cos they look gorgeous but there's always a niggling doubt that I'll get ripped off. Most don't have feedback. Are there any genuine 'good' ones in the Worthing area anyone can recommend? Thanks

I have seen some lovely Romanian girls but would advise you only to see those with good feedback, I did once see one at Eastbourne but as soon as she got her clothes off sensed that she didn't want to do what had been agreed via text so I left, it turned it that the place was raided some weeks after and we all followed the court case via SS.
I'm afraid I don't know of any in your area that I would recommend at the moment but there are some in the Ashford and Maidstone area and if you go by feedback Maidstone is best.
Look out for the other girls that visit Bath, Exeter, Hastings, Eastbourne and Scotland as they are well worth a visit if they come your way my favourite is Amy.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:30 pm 
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 01 Jul 2013
Posts: 23
Tingley wrote:
joey3379 wrote:
I see lots of Romanian girls on Adultwork and I'm always tempted cos they look gorgeous but there's always a niggling doubt that I'll get ripped off. Most don't have feedback. Are there any genuine 'good' ones in the Worthing area anyone can recommend? Thanks

I have seen some lovely Romanian girls but would advise you only to see those with good feedback, I did once see one at Eastbourne but as soon as she got her clothes off sensed that she didn't want to do what had been agreed via text so I left, it turned it that the place was raided some weeks after and we all followed the court case via SS.
I'm afraid I don't know of any in your area that I would recommend at the moment but there are some in the Ashford and Maidstone area and if you go by feedback Maidstone is best.
Look out for the other girls that visit Bath, Exeter, Hastings, Eastbourne and Scotland as they are well worth a visit if they come your way my favourite is Amy.


Thanks for the info, much appreciated


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:59 pm 
Escort Member
Escort Member

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 673
Location: Crawley/ Canary Wharf / Reading
Tel No: 07957061463
I was going to ask the same question as to whether these girls are trafficked. If they are, they probably have the same disdain for their clients as they do for their pimps, and who can blame them?

_________________
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3597274


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 pm 
just cos the girl looks like she's swallowed a coat hanger, doesn't mean she's happy doing it, she might be high.

Women are good at disguising their true emotions out of self preservation. Sometimes they smile when frightened. It's been known for potential rape victims or rape victims to smile and talk their way out of dangerous situations. Some have conned the rapist into thinking they fancy them and at first opportunity called the police.

Look if the girl is independent and getting a fair percentage, it's in her interests to put on a great show because she wants repeat business. But if she's trafficked, exploited and all she's getting is a packet of Wrigleys she couldn't care less if the punter comes back or not

It's about time punters started using the thing between their ears (the brain) instead of the thing between their legs


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:23 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Posts: 318
Just looked on street view.
Does anyone else think the neighbors are turning a blind eye to whats going on next door?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 8707
nuts wrote:
...Look if the girl is independent and getting a fair percentage, it's in her interests to put on a great show because she wants repeat business. But if she's trafficked, exploited and all she's getting is a packet of Wrigleys she couldn't care less if the punter comes back or not ...

I might go further and say that rather than not caring less, it's often in her interest that the punter DOESN'T come back. So it's not in her interest at all to even try to pretend she's enjoying it.
Recent Court cases have indicated that some trafficking gangs pay a fixed amount per day, rather than a percentage of the takings. In those situations the girl will want to have sex with as few men as possible. I guess the last thing she wants is to have lots of men coming back for seconds.
If you're being given, say, £100 a day after you've paid off your travel/trafficking to the UK costs, you'd rather get £100 a day for having sex with 3 strange men than £100 a day for having sex with 10 or more.
Plus, if you're unpopular with punters and don't make them loads of money, the gang might be more willing to let you leave?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:44 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 20 Nov 2010
Posts: 318
A possible remedy would be to copy paste the report in an email to the wg concerned via aw with a link to this forum so whoever is putting up these profiles gets to know that they are providing sub standard services that are tarnishing the reputation of the whole house. They then maybe able to give the lady concerned a few pointers on customer satisfaction.
Use Google translate to send a copy in Romanian as well, or at least the message headline to get their attention :)
Or print it out and post it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:41 pm 
While you're at it, why not go to the Romanian Embassy in London and pass your ideas on to the Ambassador over a glass of shnapps, he can then give guidance to all the Romanian knocking shops throughout the UK on how to improve their standards and customer satisfaction :roll:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 am 
Escort Member
Escort Member

Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Posts: 673
Location: Crawley/ Canary Wharf / Reading
Tel No: 07957061463
nuts wrote:
While you're at it, why not go to the Romanian Embassy in London and pass your ideas on to the Ambassador over a glass of shnapps, he can then give guidance to all the Romanian knocking shops throughout the UK on how to improve their standards and customer satisfaction :roll:


:clap:

_________________
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3597274


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:03 am 
I can just imagine him going up to the pimp and asking for the complaints department or the suggestions box that all good stores have.

:bang:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:07 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 24 Oct 2009
Posts: 570
If they are illeagle and he complains about the service then they are liable to take it out on the girl :down:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:32 pm 
not "if" but "are"


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:24 pm 
Banned

Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 3664
Images: 0
Deleted User 343 wrote:
not "if" but "are"

Nuts has lost his balls and deleted himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:28 pm 
Admin69 wrote:
Deleted User 343 wrote:
not "if" but "are"

Nuts has lost his balls and deleted himself.

Lived up to his name in more ways than one!


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UK Punting Time


ONLINE NOW!

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


For all enquiries concerning SussexScene.com, you can contact the Webmaster at webmaster@sussexscene.com

© 2009-2016 SussexScene.com | Template design by SussexScene | Cookie & Privacy Policy