Sussex Scene

An online Red Light District for Brighton & Hove, East and West Sussex
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm


All times are UK Punting Time


Forum Guidelines


If you have had a bad punting or escorting experience you are encouraged to post the details in this forum to warn others. However, for legal reasons, please avoid posting full addresses and real names. Telephone numbers may be published in full only if they are already in the public domain, i.e. used in advertisements and internet profiles. If you wish to remain anonymous you may submit one of our Rip Off Report Forms and the warning will then be posted by a site administrator. Here is a link to the bad experience report form, http://www.sussexscene.com/rorf.html



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Arenlina_18
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:39 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2015
Posts: 185
hi guys I for further warn you about this one I post about yesterday but I can't find that at the moment and haven't got low but I thought I would do my duty and warn you guys about it slow you down suffer what I suffered. I can't do links on the phone sorry but her name is Erin Linea and she is the one in Sittingbourne in Kent going on the photo she is fit as fuck. she makes bookings and she texts you the road and the road is Victoria Road sittingbourne. well yesterday all I was on the road and I did this so that on my way back if I went around the M25 the wrong way over Cars Dartford Bridge it wasn't for from:sittingbourne so if I put my foot down I could call round for a half an hour booking oh my way back to Brighton yesterday evening so anyway I made a booking and set of and I got all around the M25 and I was only about 10 minutes away on a sat nav and a text message comes in and it just says cancel just 1 Word Kensal so fuck I have like driven Mars out of my way put in our ward journey I'm stuck in fucking Ken and she's just texting me cancel well I had leaving head tie to stop the car well another one Kings up and this 1 is getting nasty this once said mother fucking mother fucking person that your booking I can't tell you what it said exactly can't get texts that when I'm doing the internet but it was calling me a mother fucker stuff like that as well and another thing was the word booking wasn't spell booking it was spelt booking b o c k l i n g box Lane Barking and another funny thing the o's in the text had a line through them like the phone was set to some funny foreign languageand then I got a third message that would even more abuse if then the first and second one it also call me mother fucking this that and the other you motherfucking whatever I'm just giving you guys a warning that this one is definitely want to avoid I had already decided to avoid her because of the bareback thing and I like saying bareback hookers but on this occasion because she is so fit he sounded alright I thought I would pop in and just let her give me a blowie to be on the safe .

I cumed so you when you have got a booking and you've driven 1 hour out of your way and you're nearly there when you get a text pop up in the car just saying cancel and no reasons or Nothing it's a pretty pressing off moment if I'm being honest and then before you even had time to reply to tell us what you think of her another one spot close up 1 minute later turning really nasty saying she was currently because I'm a motherfucking this and then you you you have an even pull the car over and under decided what you gonna do about it and then afford 1 pops up remember these three came through with him about 3 minutes Sur each other so after sending the first 1 Play Store right I'm gonna send you another one now and then she is though I'm gonna send him another one and you can tell everyone that was more fuck is in IT Berlin the last one now dont save her all I deserve it because I was perfect in all this and that's why she took my booking an why I was nearly there she is Bangor Aurorathe only problem I have got


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:50 am 
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2015
Posts: 185
I'm sorry about the way that has come out I was reading it out and some of it hasn't come out like I said it I will type the next bit on the keypad so you really know what I'm talking about and what to expect here. I have just had a nother look at the three text messages that she said yesterday 10 minutes before my booking if I had been driving an extra hour for an this was the second 1.

Fucking motherfucker fuckin boking 2ancel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:58 am 
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 3728
FFS Mr Goat, get a phone that does voice to type properly or wait till you can use a keyboard. Your posts are quite frankly intelligible and I for one have given up even trying to read them.

You may well have some interesting points/information for us that are being lost.

_________________
〜さらば夏よ〜
GOOD GIRLS Bend at the KNEES
BAD GIRLS Bend at the WAIST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:40 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 15 Apr 2014
Posts: 293
secretweapon wrote:
FFS Mr Goat, get a phone that does voice to type properly or wait till you can use a keyboard. Your posts are quite frankly intelligible and I for one have given up even trying to read them.

You may well have some interesting points/information for us that are being lost.


Seconded


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:02 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2014
Posts: 291
Salmon wrote:
secretweapon wrote:
FFS Mr Goat, get a phone that does voice to type properly or wait till you can use a keyboard. Your posts are quite frankly intelligible and I for one have given up even trying to read them.

You may well have some interesting points/information for us that are being lost.


Seconded

Motion carried....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:18 pm 
puntinggoat wrote:
hi guys I for further warn you about this one I post about yesterday but I can't find that at the moment and haven't got low but I thought I would do my duty and warn you guys about it slow you down suffer what I suffered. I can't do links on the phone sorry but her name is Erin Linea and she is the one in Sittingbourne in Kent going on the photo she is fit as fuck. she makes bookings and she texts you the road and the road is Victoria Road sittingbourne. well yesterday all I was on the road and I did this so that on my way back if I went around the M25 the wrong way over Cars Dartford Bridge it wasn't for from:sittingbourne so if I put my foot down I could call round for a half an hour booking oh my way back to Brighton yesterday evening so anyway I made a booking and set of and I got all around the M25 and I was only about 10 minutes away on a sat nav and a text message comes in and it just says cancel just 1 Word Kensal so fuck I have like driven Mars out of my way put in our ward journey I'm stuck in fucking Ken and she's just texting me cancel well I had leaving head tie to stop the car well another one Kings up and this 1 is getting nasty this once said mother fucking mother fucking person that your booking I can't tell you what it said exactly can't get texts that when I'm doing the internet but it was calling me a mother fucker stuff like that as well and another thing was the word booking wasn't spell booking it was spelt booking b o c k l i n g box Lane Barking and another funny thing the o's in the text had a line through them like the phone was set to some funny foreign languageand then I got a third message that would even more abuse if then the first and second one it also call me mother fucking this that and the other you motherfucking whatever I'm just giving you guys a warning that this one is definitely want to avoid I had already decided to avoid her because of the bareback thing and I like saying bareback hookers but on this occasion because she is so fit he sounded alright I thought I would pop in and just let her give me a blowie to be on the safe .

I cumed so you when you have got a booking and you've driven 1 hour out of your way and you're nearly there when you get a text pop up in the car just saying cancel and no reasons or Nothing it's a pretty pressing off moment if I'm being honest and then before you even had time to reply to tell us what you think of her another one spot close up 1 minute later turning really nasty saying she was currently because I'm a motherfucking this and then you you you have an even pull the car over and under decided what you gonna do about it and then afford 1 pops up remember these three came through with him about 3 minutes Sur each other so after sending the first 1 Play Store right I'm gonna send you another one now and then she is though I'm gonna send him another one and you can tell everyone that was more fuck is in IT Berlin the last one now dont save her all I deserve it because I was perfect in all this and that's why she took my booking an why I was nearly there she is Bangor Aurorathe only problem I have got


Partial Translation:

Yesterday puntinggoat made a phone call whilst at Toddington services on The M1. - viewtopic.php?f=71&t=25121
Because of her impeccable telephone manner, he arranged to see her in Sittingbourne. She's called Arenlina ( http://www.adultwork.com/2978711 )
Arenlina offers bareback, but puntinggoat was only interested in oral.
He drove clockwise round the M25 via Dartford on his way home to Brighton.
10 minutes away from her address (Victoria Road, Sittingbourne) she SMS's one word: cancel
puntinggoat states that he had driven miles out of his way and he's now stuck 'in fucking Kent.'

He then calls up another girl (profile not specified) in Barking. I think she calls him a 'motherfucker'. I'm not sure as to why, perhaps something was lost in communication. I think he's warning us to avoid her as well as Arenlina. He then mentions Berlin. I'm not sure if this is a reference to the German capital or the American new wave band. Perhaps the frustration of it all took his breath away.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:23 pm 
Website Owner

Joined: 31 May 2009
Posts: 1146
Images: 0
Comments noted.
Unfortunately we've had to delete several of puntinggoat's posts altogether in the last few days.Not necessarily because they were unacceptable content wise, but because they were totally unreadable and we didn't really understand what the content was. SS isn't an English exam and we aren't looking for A grade grammar, spelling and punctuation but posts have to be capable of being understood or they are pointless.Last night I thought I had changed goat's forum permissions to 'read only' to give me time to drop him a PM about sorting this problem out which seems only to occur when puntinggoat is speaking his posts into his phone, but I can see I made an error and changed his 'Rank' but not his actual posting permissions.Busy at moment but leave it with me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:42 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 589
Thank you, Admin. It would be nice to be able to understand the information this member has to share.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:41 pm 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 326
:scratch: tried but given up with this guy.
Makes Bonkers seem normal :o

:hehe:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:08 pm 
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 08 Apr 2015
Posts: 185
sorry my post came out badly , it was sunny , i dont know about you guys but i havent got my sex phone blue toothed up to the car , i have to work on the screen when im on the road and i keep the brightness down as well to keep the battery going longer and ive got a cheap chinese phone for the sex phone anyway and the mike isnt very good even on a call its a bit tinny , when im on the google it doesnt pick up all the words right and if its sunny i cant see what its typing up .

anyhow i was warning you about arenlina http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=2978711 . i wanted to stop any of you guys driving up from brighton to see her . i decided she was so hot I had to have a booking and i arranged a meet on my way home and i had to divert the longer way round the m25 and get more on my dart charge , so you can see how much i put myself out for her and it was a hot day as well . well i was just coming up the junction ton get off the m2 and 10 minutes away and my phone pings off and im thinking whats this all about . whos texting the sex phone , so im trying to read the text and its says cancel and im thinking whats this all about and i didnt even know who it was from . well before id even got on the 249 it pings another 2 times all one after the other and i found the first place to pull over so i could sort all this shit out . and i found out the texts wre from arenlina and she hadnt only cancelled me 10 mnutes before my booking but she had sent another 2 texts calling me a motherfucker as well and you can see i hadnt even had time to reply so i hadnt sent her any verbals at all !!!

what a bitch , now i know that other guy was telling the truth when she gave him verbals , shes a complete headcase if you ask me , shes not even happy just playing games with you and cancelling you she even wants to send you abuse as well , she could well do this to everyone and it shows she hates punters and likes booking you in then calling you a motherfucker when youve got there !!!

ive taken a picture of the texts she sent me so you know im not lying ,
Attachment:
367893456126.jpg


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:51 pm 
That must b reeally annoying 4 u punting goat cz judging by her spelling she is ur perfect match!!!

Not to b doubtful P.G coz u always seem so very honest and reliable with ur posts but seeing as u mention u hav 2 mobiles in ur msg here.... ur photo 'evidence' doesnt actually proove anything... u cud hav just txtd urself ...i dnt know why any1 wud bother doing that but u do seem to enjoy posting stuff about how badly wgs hav treated u. So... :confused:
Like i said im sure no1 wud b that much of a looooooser!!! But just thought id let u know its kind of waste of time with th photos and stuff wen ur such a busy guy etc...


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:09 am 
Banned
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 3728
Bareback and no feedback. You got sunstroke or something?

_________________
〜さらば夏よ〜
GOOD GIRLS Bend at the KNEES
BAD GIRLS Bend at the WAIST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:37 am 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member

Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 1056
secretweapon wrote:
Bareback and no feedback. You got sunstroke or something?

Pretty sure that was the appeal. It's inclusive, don't cha know?
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=25121


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:46 pm 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member

Joined: 03 Jan 2014
Posts: 2872
Well at least he got a text to cancel more then I did with Eve
As for Mars I don't think there are any ladies on Mars but I do know of some in Sussex that do a trick with a Mars bar between their legs but it gets a bit messy getting rid of the melted chocolate afterwards one can only lick out as much as one can.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:48 pm 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member

Joined: 03 Jan 2014
Posts: 2872
chas wrote:
:scratch: tried but given up with this guy.
Makes Bonkers seem normal :o

:hehe:

None of us are normal were all pervs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:49 pm 
Bonkers wrote:
chas wrote:
:scratch: tried but given up with this guy.
Makes Bonkers seem normal :o

:hehe:

None of us are normal were all pervs


In the modern world being a perv is perfectly normal.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arenlina_18
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:43 pm 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 8647
Apparently she's not much like her pictures. Sounds like she's rude to everybody so doubt the Goat was singled out for special abuse! I read this about her:

Quote:
Avoid guys! I should have listened to the feedback already on her profile. The pics are old and she's pretty average looking now, but that's not the worst of it.
Once we got it on, she then made every effort in mish to stop me getting a full length into her and so when I asked to switch to doggy that's when the 'tutting' began. She's just as good at keeping me from getting a rhythm going in doggy so I switch her back to mish but her 'tut's and her huffs and puffs that are designed to tell me that I am wasting her valuable time are really not helping matters at this stage. She's also pretty dry but refuses to use any lube when I suggest it.
My member is now beginning to lose faith in the whole process and as he begins to lose enthusiasm she starts complaining that he's not up the job and that nothing like this ever happens to her (ignoring her own AW feedback, obviously). I put it to her that she should stop moaning but that just takes us into a full scale argument while my cock is still in her cunt!
I told her to forget the whole thing, got off her, got dressed and walked out. Thank the Punting Gods I only paid for 30mins.
Probably in my worst three punts ever and that's saying something. Don't even think about it guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arenlina_18
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:22 pm 
Platinum Elite Member
Platinum Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2014
Posts: 2405
I still want to know what happened in Berlin and Kensal Green :scratch:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:11 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 254
Vixi Luxx wrote:
That must b reeally annoying 4 u punting goat cz judging by her spelling she is ur perfect match!!!


:muahaha:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arenlina_18
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:13 am 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 254
i did an image search for you PG

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... rev=search


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UK Punting Time


ONLINE NOW!

Users browsing this forum: BTNPete and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


For all enquiries concerning SussexScene.com, you can contact the Webmaster at webmaster@sussexscene.com

© 2009-2016 SussexScene.com | Template design by SussexScene | Cookie & Privacy Policy