Reply To: Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

Sussex Scene SussexScene Forum SussexScene Forum NEWS AND VIEWS Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded Reply To: Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

Sussex Scene 1
Keymaster

Sussex Scene
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:45 pm

More about Bognor’s Sabina Evangelista,

Britain’s gone bust

Quote:
MUM of two Sabina Evangelista, 27, from Bognor Regis, West Sussex, went from 34B to 34EE — but three months later her new boobs exploded.

She said: “My left breast went disfigured and saggy, my nipple stretched out of shape. I was terrified. I forked out £400 for an ultrasound. I was desperate to know what was wrong. My implant had burst. My left boob was sagging horribly.”

“Desperate to fill the drooping skin I increased my bust size from a 34EE to 34HH. But two weeks after my second op my implants flipped round in my chest. My boobs became disfigured and ugly. I wish I’d never had a boob job — especially such large implants. For anybody having one, I’d say think very carefully about the risks. I’m devastated.”