Reply To: Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

Sussex Scene SussexScene Forum SussexScene Forum NEWS AND VIEWS Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded Reply To: Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

Sussex Scene 1
Keymaster

cm15
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Chaos wrote:
So much sensationalism and info entitled to titilate in the story – so like our press these days

the real story is. man has drunken row with girl and breaks door of her flat – possible assault

What does it matter that he is a naked butler?
What does it matter that she had problems with her implants?
what dies it matter that she is a fetish model?
what does it matter what she spent on Xmas presents?
what does it matter who her former husband is – or who he worked with?
what does it matter what his association charge for membership ?

Who would be in the public eye these days when the press do things like that

True, but then that’s life. And it does seem this woman has courted publicity in the past and put on the record some personal things, such as talking to The Sun about her breast implant problems. Inevitable that stuff will be dragged up in the future if she’s involved in anything, regardless of whether she’s an innocent party. Press probing and invasion of privacy is one thing but repeating what someone has themselves chosen to put in the public domain is a lower level misdemeanour I think.

I watched the film ‘Amy’ about the life of Amy Winehouse this week on DVD. Some of the footage on there of press/paparazzi behaviour is terrible but that was stalking somebody around the streets and outside their home in the hunt for a story, picture or dirt. Very invasive and a bit different to repeating what somebody has themselves said in an interview.

On that latter subject I heard that Amy Winehouse’s ex husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, is now living with a street prostitute in Leeds.