Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 pm
Private counselling is only £40-£50 a session. One session a week would probably work out cheaper than punting!!
I thought most men punted for 1 of 3 reasons:
1. In a relationship (wife/partner) but one that is now non-sexual and they still need/want sex.
2. In a relationship (wife/partner) but wife/partner won’t do what they want sexually. Or man is too shy to share his fetish/desires with his wife/partner so gets his kicks on the side.
3. Man is single but needs/wants sex.
If you’ve got what you want/need at home on tap then I don’t understand why you’d pay for it.
All I can think is that it’s about the buzz of paying for it or a punting addiction or else a need for variety. Is your partner interested in swinging. i.e. get the variety without paying for it?
When I was in a loving, fulfilling, sexual relationship it never even crossed my mind to punt. Well, I did it once but it was a ‘revenge punt’ after a row and I couldn’t enjoy it.
Maybe it’s an addiction to the act of punting rather than a need for the sex – number 7 in the list below.
The 9 different types of punter are here – viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1548
1. The client whose partner won’t do what he wants sexually (Self explanatory)
2. The frequent business traveller (High flyers who travel a lot and regularly stay in hotels)
3. The marginalised (For example, men who are disabled or obese)
4. The celebrator (The man who has won some money, got a bonus at work or had other good news)
5. The virgin (Men who want to lose their virginity and gain sexual experience)
6. The fetishist (Clients with fetishes they only feel able to indulge with escorts, eg. hardsports)
7. The escort addict (Men who are habitual punters. Usually members of websites like this!)
8. The lonely (Widowed, divorced or too shy to form relationships)
9. The misogynist/psycho (Verbal and physical abusers. May try and con or rob the escort.)