Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am
Private counselling is only £40-£50 a session. One session a week would probably work out cheaper than punting!!
I thought most men punted for 1 of 3 reasons:
1. In a relationship (wife/partner) but one that is now non-sexual and they still need/want sex.
2. In a relationship (wife/partner) but wife/partner won’t do what they want sexually. Or man is too shy to share his fetish/desires with his wife/partner so gets his kicks on the side.
3. Man is single but needs/wants sex.
If you’ve got what you want/need at home on tap then I don’t understand why you’d pay for it.
All I can think is that it’s about the buzz of paying for it or a punting addiction or else a need for variety. Is your partner interested in swinging. i.e. get the variety without paying for it?
When I was in a loving, fulfilling, sexual relationship it never even crossed my mind to punt. Well, I did it once but it was a ‘revenge punt’ after a row and I couldn’t enjoy it.
Maybe it’s an addiction to the act of punting rather than a need for the sex – number 7 in the list below.
The 9 different types of punter are here – viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1548
1. The client whose partner won’t do what he wants sexually (Self explanatory)
2. The frequent business traveller (High flyers who travel a lot and regularly stay in hotels)
3. The marginalised (For example, men who are disabled or obese)
4. The celebrator (The man who has won some money, got a bonus at work or had other good news)
5. The virgin (Men who want to lose their virginity and gain sexual experience)
6. The fetishist (Clients with fetishes they only feel able to indulge with escorts, eg. hardsports)
7. The escort addict (Men who are habitual punters. Usually members of websites like this!)
8. The lonely (Widowed, divorced or too shy to form relationships)
9. The misogynist/psycho (Verbal and physical abusers. May try and con or rob the escort.)
Of all of those I’d say the need for variety is closest. No one gets excited about eating the same dinner every night for years, do they? Also, to continue the food metaphor, there’s an urge to find the ‘best’ restaurant or see what all the fuss is about with the latest celebrated chef.
One hopes that people who provide sexual release for a living would have perfected techniques that ‘civilians’ haven’t even thought of.
Sadly, IMHO, this is usually not the case and amateurs give just as good a bunk up as pros. Over the decades there have been a handful of times when a sex worker has blown my mind – but the incidence is vanishingly rare. My experience has been better in places like Brazil and Thailand – but that could be more to do with the fact that it’s very difficult to not have a great time with four beautiful girls in one bed.
- This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Sussex Scene 1.