Jin Yan Tang – Hove

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    youngerpunter
    Participant

Church Road Hove.

So, a lot of Brighton punters probably know this place. I remember seeing on the old forums a question about what was on offer here, especially after the raid of Jasmine’s.

Well, a few weeks ago I decided to drop in and see. Nice to see their standard massage prices haven’t changed. I was greeted by a middle aged woman (never caught her name) who took me through.

Massage was pretty good. I took the half hour option. No complaints. After the usual light touching and teasing I was asked to turn over and the same thing again

She did eventually offer extra services. Originally offering H/R or B2B. I agreed on B2B (40 extra) and then she asked if I wanted to ‘make sex.’

I was a little taken aback as this was the first time this had ever been offered to me in a parlour, but I took the offer and well, she was prepared.

So, to answer that age old question, yes Jin Yan does offer a ‘full’ service.

In the end I paid 70 extra (too much a I know, but I was caught up in the heat of the moment) and went on my merry way.

I do plan on going back and attempting a repeat performance, but so far it’s a one off.

Mloota
    Participant

Since Lily retired from massage and started using the circuit girls as staff, standards at JYT vary from girl to girl.
    My last experience was not good. Although a week later, I read a good report on a different girl.
    Like other places, it had become a bit of a lottery!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.