Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

Sussex Scene SussexScene Forum SussexScene Forum NEWS AND VIEWS Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

Sussex Scene
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Naked butler in court over assault on Bognor model whose 34EE tits exploded

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15523161.Naked_butler_in_court_over_assault_on_model

Quote:
    A NAKED butler accused of assaulting his glamour model girlfriend has had the charges dropped.

Callan Swadling, 27, was accused of assaulting Sabina Evangelista, 30, at her home in Bognor.

But the charges were dismissed at Worthing Magistrates’ court after Miss Evangelista declined to take the witness stand against her partner, who she arrived at court with.

However Swadling, who owns the Butlers Exclusive company hiring out naked butlers for hen parties and the like, was convicted of criminal damage.

The court heard Miss Evangelista and Swadling’s sister Rebecca Swadling had gone to the pub for a night of drinking on the evening of May 6. But after collecting the pair and dropping his sister to his girlfriend’s flat to pick up her belongings, Swadling became impatient and forced his way through the door, damaging the frame.

Kirsten Sharp, prosecuting, said: “Swadling was in a bad mood and Miss Evangelista had enough of him so she and his sister went to the flat and locked the door behind them. But she had dropped a set of keys in the car and he used them to enter the house. He then pushed the door, with a chain attached to a piece of doorway already weakened by previous damage.”

Beverly Rayner, defending, said: “Swadling thought his sister was collecting her bag and was waiting in the car to take her home. But he was concerned about her being sick. So he went to find out what was going on using the key he found but did not realise there was a chain on the door.”

Swadling, of Kelmscott Way, Bognor, pleaded guilty to criminal damage to property valued under £5,000. He was given a six-month conditional discharge.

Charges of assault by beating relating to both Miss Evangelista and Miss Swadling were dismissed.

Miss Evangelista is 11 weeks pregnant by Swadling, who is an assistant manager at a gym as well as running his naked butler company.

Miss Evangelista, who admits to having experience in fetish work on her Model Mayhem profile, has previously hit the headlines for her enhanced 34EE breasts exploding when her implants burst.

The model has two daughters with former partner and Conservative West Sussex county councillor for Arundel and Courtwick Gary Markwell. The political high flyer has worked with likes of Prime Minister Theresa May and Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson as a campaign manager.

Below: Naked butler, Callan Swadling, and Bognor Glamour star, Sabina Evangelista,

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1200 x 800)Image

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

tillyman
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Tacky twats

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

Sussex Scene
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:45 pm

More about Bognor’s Sabina Evangelista,

Britain’s gone bust

Quote:
    MUM of two Sabina Evangelista, 27, from Bognor Regis, West Sussex, went from 34B to 34EE — but three months later her new boobs exploded.

She said: “My left breast went disfigured and saggy, my nipple stretched out of shape. I was terrified. I forked out £400 for an ultrasound. I was desperate to know what was wrong. My implant had burst. My left boob was sagging horribly.”

“Desperate to fill the drooping skin I increased my bust size from a 34EE to 34HH. But two weeks after my second op my implants flipped round in my chest. My boobs became disfigured and ugly. I wish I’d never had a boob job — especially such large implants. For anybody having one, I’d say think very carefully about the risks. I’m devastated.”

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm

That’s Gary Markwell her ex – The ‘Activate’ Chairman. 🙄

Activate are giant tits as well.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

Chaos
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:13 pm

So much sensationalism and info entitled to titilate in the story – so like our press these days

the real story is. man has drunken row with girl and breaks door of her flat – possible assault

What does it matter that he is a naked butler?
    What does it matter that she had problems with her implants?
    what dies it matter that she is a fetish model?
    what does it matter what she spent on Xmas presents?
    what does it matter who her former husband is – or who he worked with?
    what does it matter what his association charge for membership ?

Who would be in the public eye these days when the press do things like that

I once had a relationship with a girl at Uni – she is now a well known public figure – so if I get done for speeding does her name get dragged into it as well – for some journalists, yes – its sensationalising to sell papers – it is not journalism

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

AlexW
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:20 pm

From 2014

Britain’s gone bust

& seems she likes to spend a lot of money on her kids at Xmas too
    http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topics/christmas-presents-how-much-is-too-much

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

AlexW
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:22 pm

She’s listed as being in London, and Bristol as well

https://www.starnow.com/sabinaevangelista
    http://www.modelmayhem.com/2639095

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

Chaos
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:31 pm

Look at the date that the model mayhem profile was last active

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

cm15
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Chaos wrote:
    So much sensationalism and info entitled to titilate in the story – so like our press these days

the real story is. man has drunken row with girl and breaks door of her flat – possible assault

What does it matter that he is a naked butler?
    What does it matter that she had problems with her implants?
    what dies it matter that she is a fetish model?
    what does it matter what she spent on Xmas presents?
    what does it matter who her former husband is – or who he worked with?
    what does it matter what his association charge for membership ?

Who would be in the public eye these days when the press do things like that

True, but then that’s life. And it does seem this woman has courted publicity in the past and put on the record some personal things, such as talking to The Sun about her breast implant problems. Inevitable that stuff will be dragged up in the future if she’s involved in anything, regardless of whether she’s an innocent party. Press probing and invasion of privacy is one thing but repeating what someone has themselves chosen to put in the public domain is a lower level misdemeanour I think.

I watched the film ‘Amy’ about the life of Amy Winehouse this week on DVD. Some of the footage on there of press/paparazzi behaviour is terrible but that was stalking somebody around the streets and outside their home in the hunt for a story, picture or dirt. Very invasive and a bit different to repeating what somebody has themselves said in an interview.

On that latter subject I heard that Amy Winehouse’s ex husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, is now living with a street prostitute in Leeds.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.