"Red light" areas???

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:14 am

wembley wrote:
    Ever heard of the police feeling any collars over this or any complaints made by license holders, business owners, residents etc?

That’s not really an argument. The whole of George Street is full of junkies and the police don’t do anything about them either.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 am

heisenberg wrote:

wembley wrote:
    Ever heard of the police feeling any collars over this or any complaints made by license holders, business owners, residents etc?

That’s not really an argument. The whole of George Street is full of junkies and the police don’t do anything about them either.

Full of junkies? A few beggars means its full of junkies? Or are the people inside and outside the bars, pubs, cafes, shops, restaurants spending money the junkies? Or tourists walking around the junkies? Or is Amber Rudd having breakfast somewhere the junkie? What complaints have been made to the police about all these junkies?

You really don’t know what you’re talking about either I’m afraid.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:29 am

wembley wrote:

heisenberg wrote:
    You really don’t know what you’re talking about either I’m afraid.

Or maybe you just don’t know about the junkies. That works too.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:49 am

heisenberg wrote:
    Or maybe you just don’t know about the junkies. That works too.

Or maybe a phrase like:

heisenberg wrote:
    The whole of George Street is full of junkies and the police don’t do anything about them either.

Is just such exaggerated, hysterical, complete and utter bollocks that you don’t know what you’re talking about. How many complaints have been made about the fact the whole of George Street is full of junkies? Why are licenses being granted and licensees not complaining or having licenses revoked etc? Sussex Police ultimately closed the old ‘Saturdays’ nightclub on George Street many years back due to the various trouble emanating from there and did likewise with ‘JR’s’ in the town centre years back too and ‘Fluid/Funky Buddha’ in the town centre more recently. What are they missing on George Street today?

I think maybe I know George Street and Hastings a little better than you.

As you were.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:56 am

wembley wrote:

Sir Bonkers wrote:
    If you spent less time in the pub drinking you may be surprised as ti club xs no thanks

Or sat outside the pub drinking? Or stood outside drinking or smoking when I used to smoke? Or eating somewhere on George Street or elsewhere in the Old Town? Or walking along George Street or elsewhere in The Old Town at any given hour? Or having coffee on George Street or elsewhere in The Old Town? Or talking to other people who regularly do the same, such as bar-staff and licensees etc who haven’t ever mentioned girls soliciting on there because it doesn’t happen……….regularly for the best part of 25 years?

Years back you never saw the police in the Old Town in an evening, but when the licensing laws were relaxed and the demographics of the Old Town drinker changed you now do. Ever heard of the police feeling any collars over this or any complaints made by license holders, business owners, residents etc?

I think I know what I’m talking about here and you don’t.

I suggest you take a walk along by the cash machine as I have seen and been approached there on more then one occasion, having sat in a restaurant close by have also seen the same ladies pick up a bloke and return after a short period of time, they take them to the other end of George Street and up the West Hill, if you want to arrange to buy me a glass of wine one night I’m happy to point them out to you, but make it a Minday night as have never seen them in a Friday.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 am

Sir Bonkers wrote:
    I suggest you take a walk along by the cash machine as I have seen and been approached there on more then one occasion, having sat in a restaurant close by have also seen the same ladies pick up a bloke and return after a short period of time, they take them to the other end of George Street and up the West Hill, if you want to arrange to buy me a glass of wine one night I’m happy to point them out to you, but make it a Minday night as have never seen them in a Friday.

I’ve withdrawn cash at that ATM more times than I care to think about. Likewise I’ve frequented The Dragon Bar, Hastings Arms, Two Bulls, Porters, Fagins many a time – I’ve never seen or heard of soliciting going on and neither’s anyone else I know – and I know plenty of people who’ve worked in the Old Town down the years too who would have a more informed view than you. That bottom of The High Street/East Hill side of George Street is a well used meeting point and pick up spot – for taxis – I’ve done it myself a fair few times. Depending on which network you’re on and where you are, mobile signals can be utterly non-existent along George Street and if you’re meeting someone it’s easier to do it at either end. It’s also all covered by CCTV cameras too. Uncanny that you’re the only one this has happened too though. :scratch:

As for going up West Hill, it’s no different to pulling a girl and ending up on the beach – we’ve all done it in the past. ๐Ÿ™„

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 am

Sir Bonkers wrote:

Cash machine by Blue Dolphin or one at the old Post Office in middle of George Street?

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

tillyman
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:58 am

heisenberg wrote:

Sir Bonkers wrote:

Cash machine by Blue Dolphin or one at the old Post Office in middle of George Street?

I must visit Hastings.
    I’m in need of a good slut today.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:04 am

heisenberg wrote:

Sir Bonkers wrote:

I think he means the ATM by Blue Dolphin – it’s very popular with foreign language students – either way he and you are talking complete shit though and thinking about it, you’re probably just an imaginary friend of his like Tingley was and are just posting to attempt to give the other’s posts credibility/trolling ie the same sad person.

I really hope you get what you deserve and get arrested and locked up for propositioning innocent and underage girls on the street. :thumbs:

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:51 am

wembley wrote:
    I really hope you get what you deserve and get arrested and locked up for propositioning innocent and underage girls on the street. :thumbs:

Lol, you’re kind of a lamer aren’t you? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:17 am

You’re a bit of a kerb crawler aren’t you? :wanker:

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:51 am

wembley wrote:

I don’t drive but it’s fun seeing such a moron who doesn’t even realise they are one and thinks they know everything about everyone! Keep going, this is comedy gold!

Love the meta touch where some perv on a mongering board tries to insult people for being mongers! Loving it!

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

astiffeee
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Sorry i find it a bit sad , who cares it is all on line now which saves standing outside being cold.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:33 pm

heisenberg wrote:

wembley wrote:

I don’t drive but it’s fun seeing such a moron who doesn’t even realise they are one and thinks they know everything about everyone! Keep going, this is comedy gold!

Love the meta touch where some perv on a mongering board tries to insult people for being mongers! Loving it!

I know far more about Hastings than a sad bastard like you who wants to pick vulnerable girls up off the street.

You’re the moron pervert monger getting all excited about non-existent street walkers in Hastings Old Town – it’s comedy gold from you and alter-ego Bonkers, not me. Are you into pregnant girls too like he is too? ๐Ÿ™„

Anyway best of luck procuring street walking junkies in George Street and approaching random strangers doing so etc – I hear the food in The Conquest Hospital is very good these days.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:40 pm

wembley wrote:

heisenberg wrote:
    I know far more about Hastings than a sad bastard like you who wants to pick vulnerable girls up off the street.

You’re the moron pervert monger getting all excited about non-existent street walkers in Hastings Old Town – it’s comedy gold from you and alter-ego Bonkers, not me. Are you into pregnant girls too like he is too? ๐Ÿ™„

Anyway best of luck procuring street walking junkies in George Street and approaching random strangers doing so etc – I hear the food in The Conquest Hospital is very good these days.

Oh dear, oh dear. Again with the “I know this, I know that… I know more than you…” except you know nothing. You don’t even know anything about anyone here. No-one does. Clue: it’s the interwebs…..and this is a punting site .

You may not be good at basic reading and comprehension and surely thinking seems not to be your thing but I have to hand it to you, your avatar is the most spot-on ever. You really are a prize muppet!!

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

wembley
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 pm

heisenberg wrote:
    wembley wrote:

heisenberg wrote:

Oh dear, oh dear. Again with the “I know this, I know that… I know more than you…” except you know nothing. You don’t even know anything about anyone here. No-one does. Clue: it’s the interwebs…..and this is a punting site .

You may not be good at basic reading and comprehension and surely thinking seems not to be your thing but I have to hand it to you, your avatar is the most spot-on ever. You really are a prize muppet!!

Yes it’s a punting site and Hastings Old Town doesn’t have street walkers apart from in yours and your imaginary friend Bonkers heads.

Anyway, you’re a prize cunt and the afternoons sport is starting and George Street was made for glorious summers evenings like tonight to go drinking on, so I’ve got better things to do to than talk to a nonce like you on the internet, so goodbye.

Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

heisenberg
    Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:50 pm

wembley wrote:
    Anyway, you’re a prize cunt and the afternoons sport is starting and George Street was made for glorious summers evenings like tonight to go drinking on, so I’ve got better things to do to than talk to a nonce like you on the internet, so goodbye.

Well don’t let the door slam into your ass on the way down to George Street! And next time maybe bring your A-game ๐Ÿ˜‰ Unless that was it which on reflection I suppose it was. So I suppose next time better not to stray out of your comfort zone. ๐Ÿ˜€

Now we can get back to more reasoned interaction…. result!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.