Riverside Spa, Uckfield

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bruce
    Participant

I treated myself to and hour at Riverside Spa yesterday, i think her name was fong fong?
    she was brilliant, i will definitely be back for more

jkp3258
    Participant

Does this come with happy end? From the glossy website it doesn’t seem like that sort of establishment!

mike0217
    Participant

I don’t think that many, if any, of the Chinese establishments advertise the fact but most of them do provide additional services.

JP33
    Participant

Visited a couple of times now and like most establishments needs to be updated here frequently otherwise no point in reviewing
    The place itself is usual standard but I find it awkward how the lady tends to disappear for quite a while that i end up playing candy crush while waiting butt naked on the table. Anyone know what they’re doing?
    Also the last time I exited the premises there was a group of youths gathered outside who gave a thumbs up to the not-so professionally dressed lady who showed me out. Being away from the highstreet isn’t always better with these places.

Oldman
    Participant

I’ve been a few times, they seem to change the girls every week. Body to body always seems to be on offer – plenty of touching and a little reverse oral if they’re in the mood!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.