Should we expect a little more time if we are regulars?

Sussex Scene SussexScene Forum SussexScene Forum NEWS AND VIEWS Should we expect a little more time if we are regulars?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1805
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    George Clooney
    Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:00 am

    Take a look at this girl’s pricing:
    http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=4215009
    It might change, but right now it’s £170 for an hour and £240 for two hours. So just another £70 for the second hour. Such a good idea – works for both sides. The girl gets full whack for an expensive first hour, and then gets a little more on top. The end of the second hour is bound to be chat/relax and so not too much work. The punter can really take their time and enjoy the whole thing.
    This particular profile offers the discounted second hour for first timers, but it would surely work as a bonus for regulars as well.
    So girls: keep your prices on your profiles exactly as they are. But at the end of a first timer, if it’s someone you like, whisper in their ear “regulars get a second hour less than half price”. Then on repeat bookings you get (taking the example in the profile linked above) £240 instead of £0. Because it gives a massive incentive to the punter to come back to you, rather than be a first timer somewhere else.

    #1806
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    funkychicken
    Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:29 pm

    George Clooney wrote:
    if it’s someone you like, whisper in their ear “regulars get a second hour less than half price”

    That’s so romantic George :loveeyes:
    Has that happened to you?

    #1807
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Mark881k
    Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:49 pm

    George Clooney wrote:
    The end of the second hour is bound to be chat/relax and so not too much work.

    Maybe with you LOL

    I’ve had girls who can hardly walk after 1.5 hours.
    2 Hours and they wouldn’t get out of bed for a week.

    Especially with an MFF

    2 hours for basically the price of one and I’d be having my first MFFF

    But which 3 girls ?

    #1808
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    funkychicken
    Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:57 pm

    :smileypopcorn:

    #1809
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 am

    I’m yet to have three girls at the same time have always been let down when I have booked three and probably to bloody old to cope with it now.

    #1810
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    awakeningcry
    Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 am

    I was having my second ever visit to a wonderful young lady and we overran by a full 20 mins. She wouldn’t even accept an extra £20 for her time! Then the next time I couldn’t even “get it up” so we just spent the hour kissing/cuddling/chatting and she only charged me for half an hour, which was nice.

    So, I wouldn’t even call myself a regular! Some escorts just go out of their way.

    #1811
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    goyakla
    Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:09 pm

    A lot of it boils down to if you both click and actually enjoy each other’s company so it’s not just purely the sex you enjoy. Also if you have been seeing them for a long time on a regular basis helps a lot as you get to know each other.
    On my last booking I paid for 45 mins and got over two hours which is the most extra she has given me and felt more like a date as most of it was spent drinking and chatting.
    Now that I’ve been offered this not sure if i should expect it again.

    #1812
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    ttmad
    Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:42 am

    Sorry I don’t call 4 visits in 4 months a regular! IMO a regular is a guy that sees the same escort once a week or at worst every two weeks. You can’t expect extra time or less clock watching unless you really commit to seeing the same girl all the time

    #1813
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    ttmad
    Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:58 am

    Mark881k wrote:

    I’ve had girls who can hardly walk after 1.5 hours.
    2 Hours and they wouldn’t get out of bed for a week

    That’s one hell of a statement to make! :hehe:

    #1814
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Lovelucy1996
    Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:22 pm

    ttmad wrote:

    Mark881k wrote:
    I’ve had girls who can hardly walk after 1.5 hours.
    2 Hours and they wouldn’t get out of bed for a week

    That’s one hell of a statement to make! :hehe:

    😆 😆 it is mark! what on earth did you do to these poor women ? : eek :

    #1815
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    cm15
    Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:35 am

    ttmad wrote:
    Sorry I don’t call 4 visits in 4 months a regular! IMO a regular is a guy that sees the same escort once a week or at worst every two weeks. You can’t expect extra time or less clock watching unless you really commit to seeing the same girl all the time

    I disagree.

    Most escorts I’ve known well have referred to any repeat booker as a regular, whether it’s once a week or once a month.

    Committing to seeing the same girl all the time? Might as well get a girlfriend.

    #1816
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    ttmad
    Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 am

    cm15 wrote:

    ttmad wrote:
    Sorry I don’t call 4 visits in 4 months a regular! IMO a regular is a guy that sees the same escort once a week or at worst every two weeks. You can’t expect extra time or less clock watching unless you really commit to seeing the same girl all the time

    I disagree.

    Most escorts I’ve known well have referred to any repeat booker as a regular, whether it’s once a week or once a month.

    Committing to seeing the same girl all the time? Might as well get a girlfriend.

    Not necessarily, some guys have partners and whether that is a sexual relationship or not just need that bit extra. There are working girls out there who tick lots of boxes in terms of age, looks and kinks.

    If I hadn’t started punting there are many things I’ve wanted to do sexually but had never found a partner willing to do them. Girls that tick my boxes are very few and far between, (I’ve found 2 in nearly 2 years of punting), so when I do find one I’m going to see her as much as possible to satisfy those cravings :thumbs:

    #1817
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    goyakla
    Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 am

    I usually have three girls I see although my no 1 gets to see me most.
    Also most of these girls are much younger and pretty gorgeous so doubt we would have much chance of going out with them in the real world.
    I suppose it’s like getting to act out all your fantasies whenever suits you.

    #1818
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    ttmad
    Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:02 am

    goyakla wrote:
    I usually have three girls I see although my no 1 gets to see me most.
    Also most of these girls are much younger and pretty gorgeous so doubt we would have much chance of going out with them in the real world.
    I suppose it’s like getting to act out all your fantasies whenever suits you.

    :goodpost:

    #1819
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:53 pm

    That’s not bad going yo find two ladies in that short period of time I have only ever found 6 over a long period of time and That’s over many years and seeing over 70 ladies interesting that I still can’t get enough of number 7

    #1820
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    cm15
    Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:30 am

    Good for you. As long as you can afford to book escorts once or twice a week that’s cool. Never worth getting in debt over punting but hopefully you have the financial means and are in control, and if so why not.

    At my punting peak I was booking 2 escorts a week as well – Sat and Wed evenings. 1 or 2 hour sessions a time. It made quite a dent in my finances at the time but looking back I have no regrets. You can’t take it with you.

    #1821
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:27 pm

    I’m afraid its not the sort of extras you may be expecting with regular ladies and having spoken with other punters know I’m not alone with ladies being jealous of who I see including my wife, ladies that expect more from me even marriage. I have recently experienced a regular lady that would do anything I wanted and probably more she told me that she had done things with me that she wouldn’t let her boyfriend do but now wants commitment that I wont see anyone else and is talking about divorce and marriage, I should walk away but think I’m hooked.

    #1822
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    wembley
    Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 pm

    Sir Bonkers wrote:
    I have recently experienced a regular lady that would do anything I wanted and probably more she told me that she had done things with me that she wouldn’t let her boyfriend do but now wants commitment that I wont see anyone else and is talking about divorce and marriage, I should walk away but think I’m hooked.

    Again? You got over it before, so I’m sure you’re shallow enough to get over it once more.

    #2088
    T2009
    Participant

    I have experienced the clock overrunning occasionally but nothing too much. I don’t expect discount for being a regular.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.