Sussex Scene 1

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Thanks #3021
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    hi

    apologies for the delay in replying. somehow missed this post.
    yes i think it’s sad as well, but i think you’re right. it’s probably because punting in sussex came up just before i bought this website.

    i was sad to see it go, so i thought i’d rescue it 🙂

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #3003
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Lovelucy1996
    Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:52 am

    Hehe perfect xx

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #3002
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: ttmad
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:25 pm

    Already booked but I’m coming to get you afterwards! :spank:

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #3001
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Lovelucy1996
    Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:56 pm

    She’s lovely and one of the prettiest girls I’ve seen on AW! Looks even better than her photos- if you need a break from your c.S she’s one to see hehe xx

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #3000
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: ttmad
    Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:51 pm

    This young lady got mentioned to me today and I wondered if any of you guys have had a meet with her and whether she’s worth a visit. Always on the lookout for someone new to mix it up a little :banana_doggie: :thumbs:

    http://www.adultwork.com/3814057

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2999
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: James321
    Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:22 am

    MMMmm Bit anoying when private pics on AW are just the same and a few more as the free galery

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2998
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Nortyspud
    Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 am

    If you get a chance ask to to contact me. She looks amazing. I understand the last minute thing but the replying I don’t get

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2997
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Niallo
    Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:49 pm

    I have seen her and never had such problems.
    Might have just been a genuine last minute thing that came up.

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2996
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Nortyspud
    Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:14 pm

    Strange. I tried to book her and first she agreed then said landlord was visiting but would pay for a hotel. I said tomorrow will be fine and that she should message me after 9. So the girlfriend doesn’t see my messages. I turned up in the street she said and she just deletes all my messages. Maybe she saw me lol – Unless she thinks I messed her around. Has anyone here seen her she looks amazing!

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2995
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 am

    There is plenty of feedback and a field report on AW photos look good, reports are good. What are you waiting for?

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2994
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Thanatopsis
    Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 pm

    Does anybody have any experience with this young lady? I’m seriously tempted based on her photos.

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2993
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:12 am

    New Field Report | sexy_demi_brighton of Brighton | http://www.adultwork.com/FR?136018

    in reply to: English_Demi_B’ton | Ellie_ash #2992
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:45 pm

    New Field Report | Ellie_ash of Brighton | http://www.adultwork.com/FR?132178

    in reply to: KatiaIvanova #2958
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: bobby199
    Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:08 am

    If this is a genuine profile looks like a great addition to the local scene

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2956
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:46 am

    wembley wrote:

    3monkeys wrote:
    Yes I think you’re right. Your Harvey’s are my hookers. Or something.
    God it’s all so meaningless isn’t it?

    It is, but then if it was we wouldn’t do it either. It’s a total paradox without real logic. I’m not taking a moral standpoint here, just a statement of fact in that I’ve never punted whilst in a relationship. An ex-girlfriend of mine was by far the best at sex than anyone I’ve encountered – but I never got that buzz, like you do with punting, beforehand though.

    A couple of quite exquisite pints of Guinness yesterday in a pub in Hastings Old Town, served by a gorgeous, charming middle-class barmaid on a gap year, whilst reading The Times………….a couple of overpriced, warm and quite frankly mediocre pints of bitter, otherwise known as Harvey’s Best, served in a plastic glass and rushed down at football beats that every-time.

    I quite like the sound of that bar-maid.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2955
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From:Keira Hunter
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:27 am

    Wow, what a heartfelt rant, what an effort. You had me in tears. Bring out the violins. :rofl: what is abuse? Where have I abused poor little you on this thread? I highlighted there are bugchasing punters asking for bareback and you’re the one that responded cause the shoe fits? I shouldn’t have called you bugchaser after you admitted barebacking prostitutes in Thailand? why I’m very sorry I brought it to light, it’s just that I thought you’re still very proud of it. :rofl: I’m not a nice person? Let me put that straight once and for all so that you don’t have any illusions,I never will be to barebacking punters and for love of my life can’t see why I should be. Cheerio :)!

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2954
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: wembley
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 am

    3monkeys wrote:
    Yes I think you’re right. Your Harvey’s are my hookers. Or something.
    God it’s all so meaningless isn’t it?

    It is, but then if it was we wouldn’t do it either. It’s a total paradox without real logic. I’m not taking a moral standpoint here, just a statement of fact in that I’ve never punted whilst in a relationship. An ex-girlfriend of mine was by far the best at sex than anyone I’ve encountered – but I never got that buzz, like you do with punting, beforehand though.

    A couple of quite exquisite pints of Guinness yesterday in a pub in Hastings Old Town, served by a gorgeous, charming middle-class barmaid on a gap year, whilst reading The Times………….a couple of overpriced, warm and quite frankly mediocre pints of bitter, otherwise known as Harvey’s Best, served in a plastic glass and rushed down at football beats that every-time.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2953
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Mark881k
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 am

    I punt because I’m a horrible person with deep psychological issues and nobody likes me.
    It’s the only time people are ever nice to me.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2952
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:43 am

    wembley wrote:
    You’re chasing a buzz you’ll never quite find.

    It’s not a lot different to walking into Coral’s today, smiling at the girl behind the counter, who’ll smile back even more fondly when she realises you’ve not come in to to play the crack machine AKA a FOBT, and put just £1 to win at 5/4 on Mary Eleanor in the 2.15 at Newcastle and walk out after the race, assuming Richard Johnson does his job piloting it home, with a whole £2.25 in your pocket and feeling so much better for it, simply because you’ve done what you wanted to do and you’ve won. Though as you head back out onto the street and the real world, what have you won? Do you really feel better?

    Don’t look for logic where logic doesn’t exist. Sometimes we just have to do something a little bit different. For example at half-time at The Amex on occasions, I order and neck 2 pints of Harvey’s. It’s not because I like it, it’s not because I need it, it’s not even because I want it – it’s simply because I can.

    Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel aka Seal sums it all up.

    Quote:
    But we’re never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

    Yes I think you’re right. Your Harvey’s are my hookers. Or something.
    God it’s all so meaningless isn’t it?

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2950
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:40 am

    From: Keira Hunter
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 am

    Well you’d fucking know best the reasons behind your bugchasing in Thailand

    One thing I do worry about is the effect sex work has on those who provide it. This is why I usually try to see women that have reviews referencing their good nature or kindness – on the assumption that they are at least happy in their work. On this forum you are the poster child for the opposite of that – of what we all fear sex work can do to a particular type of personality.
    All you do is threaten or abuse people until they leave the forum, or slander random punters and WGs for being abusive, disgusting or immoral or post pictures of yourself exulting in being abused and beaten black and blue. If I see a thread – any thread, about anything – with your name appended to it I can know as a matter of certainty that it will descend into abuse and unpleasantness. Every time. Do you not see a pattern here? Do you not the the person obsessed with abuse is you?

    I know in your mind you’re fearless and brave and exciting but in reality you’re a small, disturbed woman whose life is defined by abuse. The sort of prostitute people who campaign against prostitution think prostitutes are like.

    You rant and rage against escorts and customers alike – so much so that the attacks and accusations have become meaningless noise. Indeed they almost become recommendations: whomever you hate is almost certainly a nice, non-abusive person. I’ve seen a couple of the women you’ve attacked on this forum and guess what? They’re very nice. When they met me they thought I was very nice, too. We were amused at how you had brought us together. Being attacked by you is as good a guarantee of someone’s good nature as it’s possible to get online. So, thank you for helping nice people find each other.

    Anyway. I’m going to again suggest that you you get help (which I know is fruitless because it’s not you, it’s everybody else right?) and again pop you and your aliases back on ignore (which is awesome).

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2949
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Keira Hunter
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 am

    Well you’d fucking know best the reasons behind your bugchasing in Thailand

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2947
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: wembley
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:12 am

    You’re chasing a buzz you’ll never quite find.

    It’s not a lot different to walking into Coral’s today, smiling at the girl behind the counter, who’ll smile back even more fondly when she realises you’ve not come in to to play the crack machine AKA a FOBT, and put just £1 to win at 5/4 on Mary Eleanor in the 2.15 at Newcastle and walk out after the race, assuming Richard Johnson does his job piloting it home, with a whole £2.25 in your pocket and feeling so much better for it, simply because you’ve done what you wanted to do and you’ve won. Though as you head back out onto the street and the real world, what have you won? Do you really feel better?

    Don’t look for logic where logic doesn’t exist. Sometimes we just have to do something a little bit different. For example at half-time at The Amex on occasions, I order and neck 2 pints of Harvey’s. It’s not because I like it, it’s not because I need it, it’s not even because I want it – it’s simply because I can.

    Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel aka Seal sums it all up.

    But we’re never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2946
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:01 am

    Repeating a life script sounds plausible. When I was young I was quite successful in a business which tends to attract groupies. From an early age, sex was something I was used to being offered by multiple willing partners. Now, that life ended a long time ago but the expectations remain – even though I know better.

    No one who looks like I do now and isn’t hugely famous can expect streams of attractive females to throw themselves at you – and yet deep down you sort of still do.
    In the UK, the illusion doesn’t work as well as in places like Thailand or Brazil – where the sex workers tend to resemble the young, enthusiastic girls I remember. Nevertheless, most weeks I still pay someone I don’t fancy to do something they’re not really into and aren’t terribly good at.

    Anyway. Thanks for the therapy, Gordon. Stay safe in Black Mesa!

    The biggest surprise in this thread is that my experience seems to be unique. I find that difficult to believe.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2944
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am

    cm15 wrote:
    Private counselling is only £40-£50 a session. One session a week would probably work out cheaper than punting!!

    I thought most men punted for 1 of 3 reasons:

    1. In a relationship (wife/partner) but one that is now non-sexual and they still need/want sex.
    2. In a relationship (wife/partner) but wife/partner won’t do what they want sexually. Or man is too shy to share his fetish/desires with his wife/partner so gets his kicks on the side.
    3. Man is single but needs/wants sex.

    If you’ve got what you want/need at home on tap then I don’t understand why you’d pay for it.

    All I can think is that it’s about the buzz of paying for it or a punting addiction or else a need for variety. Is your partner interested in swinging. i.e. get the variety without paying for it?

    When I was in a loving, fulfilling, sexual relationship it never even crossed my mind to punt. Well, I did it once but it was a ‘revenge punt’ after a row and I couldn’t enjoy it.

    Maybe it’s an addiction to the act of punting rather than a need for the sex – number 7 in the list below.

    The 9 different types of punter are here – viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1548

    1. The client whose partner won’t do what he wants sexually (Self explanatory)
    2. The frequent business traveller (High flyers who travel a lot and regularly stay in hotels)
    3. The marginalised (For example, men who are disabled or obese)
    4. The celebrator (The man who has won some money, got a bonus at work or had other good news)
    5. The virgin (Men who want to lose their virginity and gain sexual experience)
    6. The fetishist (Clients with fetishes they only feel able to indulge with escorts, eg. hardsports)
    7. The escort addict (Men who are habitual punters. Usually members of websites like this!)
    8. The lonely (Widowed, divorced or too shy to form relationships)
    9. The misogynist/psycho (Verbal and physical abusers. May try and con or rob the escort.)

    Of all of those I’d say the need for variety is closest. No one gets excited about eating the same dinner every night for years, do they? Also, to continue the food metaphor, there’s an urge to find the ‘best’ restaurant or see what all the fuss is about with the latest celebrated chef.
    One hopes that people who provide sexual release for a living would have perfected techniques that ‘civilians’ haven’t even thought of.
    Sadly, IMHO, this is usually not the case and amateurs give just as good a bunk up as pros. Over the decades there have been a handful of times when a sex worker has blown my mind – but the incidence is vanishingly rare. My experience has been better in places like Brazil and Thailand – but that could be more to do with the fact that it’s very difficult to not have a great time with four beautiful girls in one bed.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2943
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:21 am

    It’s nothing to do with risk or abuse of power. Don’t ruin this thread.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2942
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Keira Hunter
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:10 pm

    You forgot the bug chasers that get off on risk and ask for bareback. Or the ones that get off on the thought they think they can buy anything for money,though these normally fall into abusive category anyways

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2941
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: cm15
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 pm

    Private counselling is only £40-£50 a session. One session a week would probably work out cheaper than punting!!

    I thought most men punted for 1 of 3 reasons:

    1. In a relationship (wife/partner) but one that is now non-sexual and they still need/want sex.
    2. In a relationship (wife/partner) but wife/partner won’t do what they want sexually. Or man is too shy to share his fetish/desires with his wife/partner so gets his kicks on the side.
    3. Man is single but needs/wants sex.

    If you’ve got what you want/need at home on tap then I don’t understand why you’d pay for it.

    All I can think is that it’s about the buzz of paying for it or a punting addiction or else a need for variety. Is your partner interested in swinging. i.e. get the variety without paying for it?

    When I was in a loving, fulfilling, sexual relationship it never even crossed my mind to punt. Well, I did it once but it was a ‘revenge punt’ after a row and I couldn’t enjoy it.

    Maybe it’s an addiction to the act of punting rather than a need for the sex – number 7 in the list below.

    The 9 different types of punter are here – viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1548

    1. The client whose partner won’t do what he wants sexually (Self explanatory)
    2. The frequent business traveller (High flyers who travel a lot and regularly stay in hotels)
    3. The marginalised (For example, men who are disabled or obese)
    4. The celebrator (The man who has won some money, got a bonus at work or had other good news)
    5. The virgin (Men who want to lose their virginity and gain sexual experience)
    6. The fetishist (Clients with fetishes they only feel able to indulge with escorts, eg. hardsports)
    7. The escort addict (Men who are habitual punters. Usually members of websites like this!)
    8. The lonely (Widowed, divorced or too shy to form relationships)
    9. The misogynist/psycho (Verbal and physical abusers. May try and con or rob the escort.)

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2940
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: gordonfreeman
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:43 pm

    I suppose that there is also the possibility that you punt for a deeper reason. Some people for example put themselves in the same situations to prove something or to repeat a life script belief. What do you believe about yourself? What goes on inside you when you have the desire to punt? Deep stuff.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2939
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: deloreangrooves
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 pm

    There could be a million reasons. If it bothers you, counselling would probably help, but it’d turn out to be more expensive than punting. It’s an interesting thread though. Why do you think you do it? From everything you say, it makes no rational sense at all.

    But then us humans are only partly rational.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2938
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm

    Yeah there’s probably a bit of that.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2937
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: funkychicken
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:09 pm

    Maybe the feeling that you are not tied to one woman that you still have your freedom

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2936
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: 3monkeys
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:11 pm

    I’m not fussed about being caught out because she knows I do it anyway. (Although she doesn’t know how much.) I think it must be the variety, spreading your seed around thing because I don’t usually have much of a buzz after a punt. I’m more likely to be just thinking, ‘WTF did you spend all that money for, you daft twat?’ Not being an alcoholic, or compulsive gambler I can’t say for sure, but I wonder if it’s something like that.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #2935
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: gordonfreeman
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:41 pm

    I guess it could be any number for things. Do you fear being caught out by your other half? Is that part of the thrill? Do you do it just because you can or is it just variety you want? There is something in evolution theory about men spreading themselves around to increase the chances of multiplying. It depends I think on how you feel before during and after a punt. You may just be addicted to the buzz of a punt itself. I suspect you aren’t the only one out there.

    in reply to: Chichester #2933
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: ttmad
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:50 pm

    Totally agree mate, Billyjo is an amazing fuck. Only managed to see her once so far but it won’t be the last. As soon as our diaries match I’m booking her. Great body and a real fun girl with lovely tattoo’s too.

    As for her price even with OWO and CIM personally Im more than happy to pay that for such a great girl.

    in reply to: Chichester #2932
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: deloreangrooves
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm

    Guess so, but she’s my ideal body type and we have great sex (I certainly do anyway) and a laugh and very interesting chats when we’re not doing the do. Works for me & – for me – very much worth the bit extra. Just my two cents.

    in reply to: Chichester #2931
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: s_simon
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:35 pm

    http://www.adultwork.com/4118211 or http://www.adultwork.com/XBillyjoxX

    a bit pricey @ £160 an hour + £20 for OWO

    in reply to: Chichester #2930
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Hodiernal
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:23 pm

    If you’re lucky then Glam Eva will be in town around then.

    Which hotel are you staying in, you might as well make it the punter friendly one that the escorts stay in, you won’t have far to go then.

    in reply to: Chichester #2929
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: deloreangrooves
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 pm

    BillyJo is based in Chichester now. I’ve seen her at least half a dozen times and she totally rocks! Extremely sexy and a cool person too.

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: funkychicken

    Well children they are special hand movements involved in eastern martial arts

    Regarding the loud slapping noise can’t see what the problem is there. I once got an escort to slap my frozen shoulder as hard as she could to loosen it and redirect the energy flow. “Harder” I ordered and she complained her hands hurt.

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: cm15

    Interesting. Sad to say I read the whole thing.

    UKP – OK. Didn’t know Vice.com covered these sorts of places.

    Liked the descriptions of the punters. When you think about the other clientele it can put you off, although these don’t sound too bad.

    – A grey haired male aged about 60 wearing a long dark coat.
    – A male aged about 50 with brown hair who appeared agitated and turned and left quickly.
    – A dishevelled white male in his mid to late 60s.

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    From: Chaos

    The evidence passed to the committee by police and council officers is worth a read even in its redacted from

    https://www.rbkc.gov.uk/committees/Docu … Ff55vVA%3d

    It makes strong reference to “evidence” obtained from several punting based websites relating to this shop – the full gist of this was in documents passed around at the committee meeting

    A lot of food for thought for punters here – if you post too much detail about your meetings, it may be used as a reason to investigate and remove the licence from the premises

    Although the fact of the postings is hearsay and can’t be relied on for finding of facts, this may not worry too many when looking for reasons to close a shop

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    More –

    Council workers found naked man, slapping sounds and female giggles during inspection of massage parlour

    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/council-workers-found-naked-man-slapping-sounds-and-female-giggles-during-inspection-of-massage-a3675406.html

    in reply to: ANTOINETTE21 #2353
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    got a link?

    in reply to: Your Best blowjob of 2018 #2120
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    the best i’ve had this year was from a lovely Eve when she was in Hove

    https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=3018046

    in reply to: its all in the accent #1974
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Whitelion
    Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:02 pm

    I didn’t fancy it tbh (Middlesbrough that is) reminds me of Auf Wiedersehen Pet which was good though. I’ll try and get one locally if that exists.

    in reply to: its all in the accent #1973
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    wembley
    Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:15 am

    Was alright. I did have it at The Riverside too, so I assume you’d get better at a take-away in the town. Absolute dump is Middlesborough.

    in reply to: its all in the accent #1972
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Whitelion
    Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

    Oops you’re right – I’d love to try one but don’t like the thought of visiting our friends in Middlesbrough.

    PS – was it as good as other reviews I’ve seen?

    in reply to: its all in the accent #1971
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    wembley

    Whitelion wrote:
    You don’t know your Palma from your Parma.

    It’s a Parmo. 😆
    I had one of them once. :thumbs:

    in reply to: its all in the accent #1969
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Whitelion
    Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:35 am

    funkychicken wrote:
    Oh yeah, but to me he didn’t sound north east the way he droned on

    You don’t know your Palma from your Parma.

    in reply to: its all in the accent #1968
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    funkychicken
    Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:04 am

    Oh yeah, but to me he didn’t sound north east the way he droned on

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 251 total)