Sussex Scene 1

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 251 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    cm15
    Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:32 pm

    Would have thought the owner of the Escort Ireland website, the convicted pimp and ex RUC man Peter McCormick, is on a sticky wicket in terms of his website now promoting an illegal activity – which I assume is an offence in Ireland as it is in England ?

    Maybe it’s a grey area in law in that it’s still legal to work as a prostitute in Ireland and the people advertising are all escorts ?

    Anyhow, he won’t take the website down voluntarily. Escort Ireland works differently to AW. It charges 80 Euros a week for a profile (at least that was the price last time I asked an Ireland escort). And with about 700 profiles a week up, the site’s making €56,000 a week – about £50,000 a week – or about £2.5 million a year.

    (A better model than AW? as fakers won’t pay €80 a week)

    The website’s hosted in Spain but wouldn’t have thought that makes much difference as it’s hosted in the EU.

    Wonder if the Irish authorities can get it taken offline, although perhaps they fear that will drive things further underground and give the pimps greater anonymity :confused:

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 pm

    I wonder if Jennai will return?

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Puntingdouglas
    Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:12 pm

    funkychicken wrote:
    You know rather than criminal blackmailers it might have been MI5 that hacked into Talk Talk especially if they didn’t play ball about handing over information. That is the ultimate weapon the government has: either give us the low down and cooperate or we hack and ruin your credibility with the public.

    I think Talk Talk only realised they were hacked because the hackers had told them and it could be the North Koreans desperate for cash

    And you know one reason the government might introduce anti punting laws is so that it has extra power to blackmail difficult politicians who have punted

    Wow! That’s a fair fistful of conspiracy theories. One can only hope you’re wrong on every count, or, rather, that your suspicions are unfounded. Dido Harding (no puns please) has certainly got some questions to answer.

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    funkychicken
    Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:43 am

    You know rather than criminal blackmailers it might have been MI5 that hacked into Talk Talk especially if they didn’t play ball about handing over information. That is the ultimate weapon the government has: either give us the low down and cooperate or we hack and ruin your credibility with the public.

    I think Talk Talk only realised they were hacked because the hackers had told them and it could be the North Koreans desperate for cash

    And you know one reason the government might introduce anti punting laws is so that it has extra power to blackmail difficult politicians who have punted

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Puntingdouglas
    Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:07 pm

    And it would provide a whole new field of activity for hacker/blackmailers, who may need something like that if Talktalk and co ever get their act together!

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    funkychicken
    Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:28 pm

    Such a law in the UK with it’s superior cyber/telephonic surveillance would have devastating effects on the punting trade.

    Obviously Brighton police could no longer overlook massage parlours and would have to shut them down or any new law would be made to look farcical

    Also you could not make a booking through AW as GCHQ can access their messaging system, your emails email address location and ID. Maybe they wouldn’t bother for the average Joe Schmo not involved in politics but the risk is off putting. You could use the phone number provided but that’s a risk: is it monitored or a set up?

    You’d have to resort to cards in shop windows or rely on pick ups

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    gdcheers
    Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:11 pm

    A survey “Should paid sex be made illegal?” was recently conducted by the Irish Times using click to vote. The 2500 approx. responses indicated 29% in favour and 71% against.
    The Irish Republic’s ruling party may not risk increasing it’s unpopularity by introducing this legislation before the next election. However the well funded catholic fundamentalist and feminist lobby groups are not likely to go away.

    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    gdcheers
    Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:34 pm

    Punting has been illegal in Northern Ireland since June this year.The penalties run from a fine to a year in jail . Reports from escorts working there indicate that more business is now done with regulars. Policing escorting is impractical due to cost. Web advertising is based out of the jurisdiction. There has not been a reported increase in prosecutions. The same will likely apply south of the border.
    The main risk will probably be from media promoting moral panic and useless local politicians trying to make names for themselves.

    in reply to: What do you all think? #1624
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:01 pm

    Go for it but why pay escorts if your a couple there are plenty of couples on swinging sites that will meet for free.

    in reply to: What do you all think? #1623
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    DaveyBa
    Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:17 pm

    What’s good for the goose

    in reply to: What do you all think? #1622
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    AlanW
    Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:05 am

    Keira Hunter wrote:

    Sussexchippy wrote:
    So my wife has asked me if she can have a punt with a male escort. She knows I have and we’ve also had fun as a couple with escorts. What do you all think?

    Book a couple. He can fuck your wife and you can fuck his wife?

    Think she wants a punt herself :rauch08:

    in reply to: What do you all think? #1621
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    AlanW
    Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:04 am

    As long as you are ok to get over that feeling thing, and she has mentioned it, why not!

    Just a sexual thing.

    Good luck

    in reply to: What do you all think? #1620
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    deloreangrooves
    Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:10 pm

    Not sure what the problem is. Or if it’s a problem any of us can solve, since, well, it’s your wife and your feelings.

    in reply to: What do you all think? #1619
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Keira Hunter
    Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 pm

    Sussexchippy wrote:
    So my wife has asked me if she can have a punt with a male escort. She knows I have and we’ve also had fun as a couple with escorts. What do you all think?

    Book a couple. He can fuck your wife and you can fuck his wife?

    in reply to: OK my turn – Kate Bush? #1617
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Sir Bonkers
    Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 pm

    In her younger days yes niw no thanks.

    in reply to: OK my turn – Kate Bush? #1616
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    doolittle
    Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:39 pm

    BOTH

    :loveeyes:

    in reply to: OK my turn – Kate Bush? #1615
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    James_Rider
    Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:54 pm

    This is a complicated one.

    1. She used to be sexy af
    2. But she’s a Tory
    3. I have it on very good authority that she likes it in the ass. Or at least she used to in the 90s.
    4. She’s pretty old now.

    in reply to: OK my turn – Kate Bush? #1614
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Malkybee
    Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:16 pm

    Both 😀

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1612
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:46 am

    wembley wrote:

    3monkeys wrote:
    Yes I think you’re right. Your Harvey’s are my hookers. Or something.
    God it’s all so meaningless isn’t it?

    It is, but then if it was we wouldn’t do it either. It’s a total paradox without real logic. I’m not taking a moral standpoint here, just a statement of fact in that I’ve never punted whilst in a relationship. An ex-girlfriend of mine was by far the best at sex than anyone I’ve encountered – but I never got that buzz, like you do with punting, beforehand though.

    A couple of quite exquisite pints of Guinness yesterday in a pub in Hastings Old Town, served by a gorgeous, charming middle-class barmaid on a gap year, whilst reading The Times………….a couple of overpriced, warm and quite frankly mediocre pints of bitter, otherwise known as Harvey’s Best, served in a plastic glass and rushed down at football beats that every-time.

    I quite like the sound of that bar-maid.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1611
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Keira Hunter
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:27 am

    3monkeys wrote:
    One thing I do worry about is the effect sex work has on those who provide it. This is why I usually try to see women that have reviews referencing their good nature or kindness – on the assumption that they are at least happy in their work. On this forum you are the poster child for the opposite of that – of what we all fear sex work can do to a particular type of personality.
    All you do is threaten or abuse people until they leave the forum, or slander random punters and WGs for being abusive, disgusting or immoral or post pictures of yourself exulting in being abused and beaten black and blue. If I see a thread – any thread, about anything – with your name appended to it I can know as a matter of certainty that it will descend into abuse and unpleasantness. Every time. Do you not see a pattern here? Do you not the the person obsessed with abuse is you?

    I know in your mind you’re fearless and brave and exciting but in reality you’re a small, disturbed woman whose life is defined by abuse. The sort of prostitute people who campaign against prostitution think prostitutes are like.

    You rant and rage against escorts and customers alike – so much so that the attacks and accusations have become meaningless noise. Indeed they almost become recommendations: whomever you hate is almost certainly a nice, non-abusive person. I’ve seen a couple of the women you’ve attacked on this forum and guess what? They’re very nice. When they met me they thought I was very nice, too. We were amused at how you had brought us together. Being attacked by you is as good a guarantee of someone’s good nature as it’s possible to get online. So, thank you for helping nice people find each other.

    Anyway. I’m going to again suggest that you you get help (which I know is fruitless because it’s not you, it’s everybody else right?) and again pop you and your aliases back on ignore (which is awesome).

    Wow, what a heartfelt rant, what an effort. You had me in tears. Bring out the violins. :rofl: what is abuse? Where have I abused poor little you on this thread? I highlighted there are bugchasing punters asking for bareback and you’re the one that responded cause the shoe fits? I shouldn’t have called you bugchaser after you admitted barebacking prostitutes in Thailand? why I’m very sorry I brought it to light, it’s just that I thought you’re still very proud of it. :rofl: I’m not a nice person? Let me put that straight once and for all so that you don’t have any illusions,I never will be to barebacking punters and for love of my life can’t see why I should be. Cheerio :)!

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1610
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    wembley
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 am

    3monkeys wrote:
    Yes I think you’re right. Your Harvey’s are my hookers. Or something.
    God it’s all so meaningless isn’t it?

    It is, but then if it was we wouldn’t do it either. It’s a total paradox without real logic. I’m not taking a moral standpoint here, just a statement of fact in that I’ve never punted whilst in a relationship. An ex-girlfriend of mine was by far the best at sex than anyone I’ve encountered – but I never got that buzz, like you do with punting, beforehand though.

    A couple of quite exquisite pints of Guinness yesterday in a pub in Hastings Old Town, served by a gorgeous, charming middle-class barmaid on a gap year, whilst reading The Times………….a couple of overpriced, warm and quite frankly mediocre pints of bitter, otherwise known as Harvey’s Best, served in a plastic glass and rushed down at football beats that every-time.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1609
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Mark881k
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:46 am

    I punt because I’m a horrible person with deep psychological issues and nobody likes me.
    It’s the only time people are ever nice to me.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1608
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:43 am

    wembley wrote:
    You’re chasing a buzz you’ll never quite find.

    It’s not a lot different to walking into Coral’s today, smiling at the girl behind the counter, who’ll smile back even more fondly when she realises you’ve not come in to to play the crack machine AKA a FOBT, and put just £1 to win at 5/4 on Mary Eleanor in the 2.15 at Newcastle and walk out after the race, assuming Richard Johnson does his job piloting it home, with a whole £2.25 in your pocket and feeling so much better for it, simply because you’ve done what you wanted to do and you’ve won. Though as you head back out onto the street and the real world, what have you won? Do you really feel better?

    Don’t look for logic where logic doesn’t exist. Sometimes we just have to do something a little bit different. For example at half-time at The Amex on occasions, I order and neck 2 pints of Harvey’s. It’s not because I like it, it’s not because I need it, it’s not even because I want it – it’s simply because I can.

    Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel aka Seal sums it all up.

    Quote:
    But we’re never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

    Yes I think you’re right. Your Harvey’s are my hookers. Or something.
    God it’s all so meaningless isn’t it?

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1607
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:40 am

    Keira Hunter wrote:

    3monkeys wrote:

    Keira Hunter wrote:
    You forgot the bug chasers that get off on risk and ask for bareback. Or the ones that get off on the thought they think they can buy anything for money,though these normally fall into abusive category anyways

    It’s nothing to do with risk or abuse of power. Don’t ruin this thread.

    Well you’d fucking know best the reasons behind your bugchasing in Thailand

    One thing I do worry about is the effect sex work has on those who provide it. This is why I usually try to see women that have reviews referencing their good nature or kindness – on the assumption that they are at least happy in their work. On this forum you are the poster child for the opposite of that – of what we all fear sex work can do to a particular type of personality.
    All you do is threaten or abuse people until they leave the forum, or slander random punters and WGs for being abusive, disgusting or immoral or post pictures of yourself exulting in being abused and beaten black and blue. If I see a thread – any thread, about anything – with your name appended to it I can know as a matter of certainty that it will descend into abuse and unpleasantness. Every time. Do you not see a pattern here? Do you not the the person obsessed with abuse is you?

    I know in your mind you’re fearless and brave and exciting but in reality you’re a small, disturbed woman whose life is defined by abuse. The sort of prostitute people who campaign against prostitution think prostitutes are like.

    You rant and rage against escorts and customers alike – so much so that the attacks and accusations have become meaningless noise. Indeed they almost become recommendations: whomever you hate is almost certainly a nice, non-abusive person. I’ve seen a couple of the women you’ve attacked on this forum and guess what? They’re very nice. When they met me they thought I was very nice, too. We were amused at how you had brought us together. Being attacked by you is as good a guarantee of someone’s good nature as it’s possible to get online. So, thank you for helping nice people find each other.

    Anyway. I’m going to again suggest that you you get help (which I know is fruitless because it’s not you, it’s everybody else right?) and again pop you and your aliases back on ignore (which is awesome).

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1605
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Keira Hunter
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:30 am

    3monkeys wrote:
    Keira Hunter wrote:
    You forgot the bug chasers that get off on risk and ask for bareback. Or the ones that get off on the thought they think they can buy anything for money,though these normally fall into abusive category anyways

    It’s nothing to do with risk or abuse of power. Don’t ruin this thread.

    Well you’d fucking know best the reasons behind your bugchasing in Thailand

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1604
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    wembley
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:12 am

    You’re chasing a buzz you’ll never quite find.

    It’s not a lot different to walking into Coral’s today, smiling at the girl behind the counter, who’ll smile back even more fondly when she realises you’ve not come in to to play the crack machine AKA a FOBT, and put just £1 to win at 5/4 on Mary Eleanor in the 2.15 at Newcastle and walk out after the race, assuming Richard Johnson does his job piloting it home, with a whole £2.25 in your pocket and feeling so much better for it, simply because you’ve done what you wanted to do and you’ve won. Though as you head back out onto the street and the real world, what have you won? Do you really feel better?

    Don’t look for logic where logic doesn’t exist. Sometimes we just have to do something a little bit different. For example at half-time at The Amex on occasions, I order and neck 2 pints of Harvey’s. It’s not because I like it, it’s not because I need it, it’s not even because I want it – it’s simply because I can.

    Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel aka Seal sums it all up.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1603
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:01 am

    Repeating a life script sounds plausible. When I was young I was quite successful in a business which tends to attract groupies. From an early age, sex was something I was used to being offered by multiple willing partners. Now, that life ended a long time ago but the expectations remain – even though I know better.

    No one who looks like I do now and isn’t hugely famous can expect streams of attractive females to throw themselves at you – and yet deep down you sort of still do.
    In the UK, the illusion doesn’t work as well as in places like Thailand or Brazil – where the sex workers tend to resemble the young, enthusiastic girls I remember. Nevertheless, most weeks I still pay someone I don’t fancy to do something they’re not really into and aren’t terribly good at.

    Anyway. Thanks for the therapy, Gordon. Stay safe in Black Mesa!

    The biggest surprise in this thread is that my experience seems to be unique. I find that difficult to believe.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1602
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:39 am

    Of all of those I’d say the need for variety is closest. No one gets excited about eating the same dinner every night for years, do they? Also, to continue the food metaphor, there’s an urge to find the ‘best’ restaurant or see what all the fuss is about with the latest celebrated chef.
    One hopes that people who provide sexual release for a living would have perfected techniques that ‘civilians’ haven’t even thought of.
    Sadly, IMHO, this is usually not the case and amateurs give just as good a bunk up as pros. Over the decades there have been a handful of times when a sex worker has blown my mind – but the incidence is vanishingly rare. My experience has been better in places like Brazil and Thailand – but that could be more to do with the fact that it’s very difficult to not have a great time with four beautiful girls in one bed.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1601
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:21 am

    It’s nothing to do with risk or abuse of power. Don’t ruin this thread.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1600
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Keira Hunter
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:10 pm

    You forgot the bug chasers that get off on risk and ask for bareback. Or the ones that get off on the thought they think they can buy anything for money,though these normally fall into abusive category anyways

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1599
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    cm15
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:06 pm

    Private counselling is only £40-£50 a session. One session a week would probably work out cheaper than punting!!

    I thought most men punted for 1 of 3 reasons:

    1. In a relationship (wife/partner) but one that is now non-sexual and they still need/want sex.
    2. In a relationship (wife/partner) but wife/partner won’t do what they want sexually. Or man is too shy to share his fetish/desires with his wife/partner so gets his kicks on the side.
    3. Man is single but needs/wants sex.

    If you’ve got what you want/need at home on tap then I don’t understand why you’d pay for it.

    All I can think is that it’s about the buzz of paying for it or a punting addiction or else a need for variety. Is your partner interested in swinging. i.e. get the variety without paying for it?

    When I was in a loving, fulfilling, sexual relationship it never even crossed my mind to punt. Well, I did it once but it was a ‘revenge punt’ after a row and I couldn’t enjoy it.

    Maybe it’s an addiction to the act of punting rather than a need for the sex – number 7 in the list below.

    The 9 different types of punter are here – viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1548

    1. The client whose partner won’t do what he wants sexually (Self explanatory)
    2. The frequent business traveller (High flyers who travel a lot and regularly stay in hotels)
    3. The marginalised (For example, men who are disabled or obese)
    4. The celebrator (The man who has won some money, got a bonus at work or had other good news)
    5. The virgin (Men who want to lose their virginity and gain sexual experience)
    6. The fetishist (Clients with fetishes they only feel able to indulge with escorts, eg. hardsports)
    7. The escort addict (Men who are habitual punters. Usually members of websites like this!)
    8. The lonely (Widowed, divorced or too shy to form relationships)
    9. The misogynist/psycho (Verbal and physical abusers. May try and con or rob the escort.)

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1598
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    gordonfreeman
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:43 pm

    I suppose that there is also the possibility that you punt for a deeper reason. Some people for example put themselves in the same situations to prove something or to repeat a life script belief. What do you believe about yourself? What goes on inside you when you have the desire to punt? Deep stuff.

    _________________
    Gordon Freeman

    The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world…

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1597
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    deloreangrooves
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 pm

    There could be a million reasons. If it bothers you, counselling would probably help, but it’d turn out to be more expensive than punting. It’s an interesting thread though. Why do you think you do it? From everything you say, it makes no rational sense at all.

    But then us humans are only partly rational.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1596
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm

    Yeah there’s probably a bit of that.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1595
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    funkychicken
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:09 pm

    Maybe the feeling that you are not tied to one woman that you still have your freedom

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1594
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    3monkeys
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:11 pm

    I’m not fussed about being caught out because she knows I do it anyway. (Although she doesn’t know how much.) I think it must be the variety, spreading your seed around thing because I don’t usually have much of a buzz after a punt. I’m more likely to be just thinking, ‘WTF did you spend all that money for, you daft twat?’ Not being an alcoholic, or compulsive gambler I can’t say for sure, but I wonder if it’s something like that.

    in reply to: Anyone else wonder why they punt? #1593
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    gordonfreeman
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:41 pm

    I guess it could be any number for things. Do you fear being caught out by your other half? Is that part of the thrill? Do you do it just because you can or is it just variety you want? There is something in evolution theory about men spreading themselves around to increase the chances of multiplying. It depends I think on how you feel before during and after a punt. You may just be addicted to the buzz of a punt itself. I suspect you aren’t the only one out there.

    _________________
    Gordon Freeman

    The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world…

    in reply to: Chichester #1591
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    s_simon
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:35 pm

    http://www.adultwork.com/4118211 or http://www.adultwork.com/XBillyjoxX

    a bit pricey @ £160 an hour + £20 for OWO

    in reply to: Chichester #1590
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Hodiernal
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:23 pm

    If you’re lucky then Glam Eva will be in town around then.

    Which hotel are you staying in, you might as well make it the punter friendly one that the escorts stay in, you won’t have far to go then.

    in reply to: Chichester #1588
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    deloreangrooves
    Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 pm
    BillyJo is based in Chichester now. I’ve seen her at least half a dozen times and she totally rocks! Extremely sexy and a cool person too.

    in reply to: Taxi driver blames Russians for lack of brothels in Cheltenham #1586
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    cm15
    Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:22 pm

    Did some research about a year ago when I was off that way. Found some Romanians working out of the Holiday Inn Express in Cheltenham but not much else. Probably they were kicked out.

    There were a couple of Asian places but they got raided and the raids filmed for a TV doc. So definitely not a puntng friendlly town. But well worth a visit for it’s architectural merit.

    Closest punt I’ve had was in Cirencester travelodge a few years back. Outcall only so I booked the room for the sole purpose of the meet. A 3 or 4 hour with a high rated escort which I travelled to in a day. All good until the half time break when she told me I could go bareback for round 2. Sort of put me off a bit and I made my excuses, cut the action short and checked out early.

    in reply to: Taxi driver blames Russians for lack of brothels in Cheltenham #1585
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    wembley
    Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:01 pm

    Out of interest, I did actually look last week during the festival at Cheltenham and the surrounds on Adultwork and there was nothing doing. It is the centre of the universe for a week because of the racing, not GCHQ, so blame the Irish, not the Russian FSB!

    _________________
    Dance your cares away, worry’s for another day, let the music play, down at Fraggle Rock.

    in reply to: Taxi driver blames Russians for lack of brothels in Cheltenham #1584
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Keira Hunter
    Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:47 pm

    Да,шпионские штучки, ето вам не в салочки играть! 😀

    _________________
    My fanclub gets good blowjobs ,you can read all about it 🙂
    http://www.adultwork.com/BrightonGirl | http://www.KeiraHunter.co.uk
    07714728180

    in reply to: Thanks #1524
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Hi Keira. It’s stil a work in progress.
    If you have any ideas, please drop me a message.
    Would love to make it better.

    in reply to: Thanks #1523
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Thank you. Appreciate it

    in reply to: Thanks #1522
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Hi Claire. I can’t force users on the forum to use the same name/nickname they use on AW, but I’d guess most of the time they would probably do that anyway. I personally don’t have an AW name/account, and have never left feedback for anyone on there, so I can’t speak for anyone else.

    Reviews on the forums are subjective, of course. But that’s the whole point of the forums, where the girls/boys being reviewed can come back and comment or give their side of events. Not all meetings go well, but if the other side is given a chance to say their piece, it usually becomes fairly obvious what happened.

    I’m open to suggestions. How do you suggest we make this whole system fairer? Other than forcing users to pick the same name/nickname, I’m not sure what else we can do.

    Not sure I understand your comment about bringing SS back from the dead. I’m not aware of the politics that went on before the site went down. I’d used the site a few times, read a couple of reviews. Found it useful to avoid a couple of girls that offered bb as a service. Had not used it for a few months. Then when I came back on it, I saw it had been turned into fbsm-only forum. Then it disappeared completely. I saw other people commenting on other forums about it being a loss, and thought why not bring it back.

    Anyway, hope that clarifies things.
    So irrespective of what happened in the past with the site, I would like the site to be useful and a good resource of information for all of us.

    in reply to: Rogues Gallery #1495
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Posted: Wed 29 Jan 2014 4:18 pm

    Scammer operating in the Worthing area.
    Names used include Roxi, Ruby and Kelly.
    Profiles often include the words teen, twin, baby
    Usually a 2 girl experience is offered.

    in reply to: Thanks #1485
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Hi Roomwithaview. I prefer to stay “hush hush secret” for now, because I work locally and have friends and family that wouldn’t understand me doing this 🙂
    Don’t worry. Won’t be saying anything bad about anyone else, etc. I loved this website as much as everyone else and just happy to brining it back for all to enjoy.

    Was there an issue with the previous owners of the website? I saw a few comments about it on other forums, but I guess I missed out on the commotion before the forums got changed to fbsm-only.

    in reply to: Sexy English Sasha (Hove) – A Review #1465
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Thank you for your review. It’s a great addition to the forum 🙂

    in reply to: Thanks #1161
    Sussex Scene 1
    Keymaster

    Thank you for your kind comments. Appreciate it. 🙂

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 251 total)